Founded in 1998 in Toronto, Canada, Body Harmonics® Pilates Teacher Training was designed for you, your journey, and your success in becoming a Pilates and movement teacher with exceptional competence, and the confidence to share the benefits of movement with others.
We have created a positive learning environment so you can flourish while providing you with ongoing support and mentoring for lifelong learning. Throughout the process, we foster your discovery in developing the knowledge, technical skills, kinesthetic sensitivity, critical analysis, and observation necessary to become a successful Teacher.
Body Harmonics® is science-based Teacher Training made accessible and applicable for everyone. Facilities are located Internationally in Canada, the US, Europe, Brazil and Indonesia.
See what our students are saying about the Body Harmonics® program…
When you teach well, you transform lives!
The Body Harmonics® Teacher Training Program provides a 650+ Hour comprehensive curriculum that prepares each student for the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) Certification exam. In addition, Body Harmonics® offers the most extensive list of Continuing Education courses, and Specialist programs available to all Movement and Manual Practitioners.
At Body Harmonics®, we strive to provide the tools that you need to help people move with as much ease and integrity as possible. We are here to share the faculty’s strong knowledge base of functional anatomy, expertise in presenting complex processes clearly, and ability to create a positive learning environment so you can flourish.
Benefits of Body Harmonics® Teacher Training include:
- Superior professional instruction by experienced practitioners
- A long and established track record spanning over 20 years in the health & fitness industry
- Thousands of graduates certified, including Pilates Teachers, Yoga Teachers, Physical Therapists, Osteopaths, Manual Therapists, and Personal Trainers
- An emphasis on life-long learning through the exchange of knowledge, concepts and ideas
- Building the confidence of every student through active participation, while developing the skills to sense, feel and thoroughly understand movement
- The most comprehensive and extensive Pilates teacher training program in the World with 3 levels of Certification, 6 Specialist Certificate programs, and over 50 valuable Continuing Education courses.
- Ongoing support of all students through advising and business development services
Click here to learn about the Body Harmonics bridge certification program for existing teachers.
Need help with planning the right training path for you?