The requirements of our Essential Biomechanics Specialist program consist of 8 courses. These courses were chosen to build a scope of knowledge and practice that includes biomechanics for all areas of the body with an emphasis on optimal function.
- Build a Strong and Supple Spine
- Power and Balance for Hip and Knee
- Simplifying the Shoulder Complex
- Postural Analysis
- Gait Analysis
- Conscious Touch
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
Total Cost: $1,795 US
BONUS: One 60-minute Mentoring Sessions with Holly Wallis, Director of US Operations and CoActive Coach ($350 value)
Payment plan available.