The requirements of our Active Aging Specialist program consist of 7 courses. The courses were chosen to build a scope of knowledge and practice that includes specific considerations for the moving body as we age.
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- Arthritis: The Modern Epidemic
- Hip Replacements
- Pre- and Post-Rehab Solutions for Knee Replacements and ACL Reconstruction
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
- Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health
- Strength, Balance and Fall Prevention for Seniors
Total Cost: $1,540 US
BONUS: One 60-minute Mentoring Session with Holly Wallis, Director of US Operations and CTI Coach ($350 value)
Payment plan available.
Where to complete the program
The entire Primary Specialist program is available for you right now on demand. Simply click the button below to book your FREE strategy call and let’s plan a course schedule that is convenient for you. Click on each course above for detailed course descriptions.
How to register
Click the button below to book a time to speak with our Director of US Operations, Holly Wallis. Together we will help you map out the most effective road map for success as a Body Harmonics Primary Specialist.