Mentoring offers you the opportunity to receive feedback and guidance on all aspects of your training, practice or business. This time is available to you at any stage of your Pilates and movement career, from beginning teacher to experienced Studio Owner.
Regardless of where you fall on the professional continuum, Body Harmonics® Coaching & Mentoring is designed to help you hone your skills and shape the career you want. Our faculty can help you with everything from enhancing your teaching skills and structuring class schedules to building your sales and marketing program and managing client expectations.
Mentoring sessions may be conducted in-person at ReActive Movement, or via skype or phone for your convenience. Schedule any amount of time you need from 15 minutes to 2 hours per session. Fees are $20 per 15 minutes. Additional fees apply for tasks or direction required outside of the Mentoring session.
Just some examples of topics for discussion include:
- Refine cueing techniques to make every instruction meaningful and relevant
- Develop your individual style with confidence, finesse and sophistication
- Ask questions about client challenges and conditions for specific program planning
- Hone observation skills to determine what each client needs
- Make educated exercise and movement choices
- Further master your own personal Pilates practice to embody the movements for more integrated teaching
- Learn how to build a thriving business
- Practice balancing work and life so one flows seamlessly into the next
- Develop and expand your studio and team
- Navigate the competitive social marketing environment
How to enroll
Contact the Program Director to inquire and enroll. Fees vary depending on your goals and needs.