Our Post-Rehab Specialist program focuses on restoring optimal movement for improved function. We approach movement issues by teaching you to pay attention to and support the functions that are working well while addressing any impairments. Central to this program are assessment skills related to multiple movement impairments and conditions, as well as protocols to create ease of movement and functional support in the body from head to toe. No previous Pilates experience is required.
Please review the program requirements below. The compulsory workshops are listed in the logical order of completion, however elective workshops can be completed simultaneously. Elective workshops are listed by level. Contact the Program Director to assist you in planning your program.
When you successfully complete all the necessary requirements, you receive a diploma that acknowledges completion of the Post-Rehab Specialist program.
We recommend three to five years to complete the required credits and apply the learned concepts.
84 hours total
Choose a Variety of Elective Workshops
41 hours total
- Balance Apparatus (6 hours)
- Pain 101 (3 hours)
- Resistance Apparatus (6 hours)
- Rotator Cuff Reconditioning (3 hours)
- Breathing Mechanics and Protocols (6 hours)
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols (3 hours)
- Conscious Touch (3 hours)
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System (6 hours)
- Upper Cervical Spine (NEW!) (3 hours)
- Vertical Repertoire (12 hours)
- Advanced Functional Anatomy (12 hours)
- Advanced Postural Analysis (2 hours)
- Beyond Breast Cancer (6 hours)
- Neurophysiology 201 (6 hours)
- Pre- and Post-Rehab Solutions for Knee Replacements and ACL Reconstruction (3 hours)
- Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical Functional Link (6 hours)
- The Mighty and Mysterious Psoas (6 hours)