The requirements of our Advanced Biomechanics Specialist program include a total of 14 courses. These courses focus on all the major joints in the human body—how they function on their own and as part of the entire neuro-fascial-musculoskeletal system. You also learn observation and assessment techniques for postural and movement patterns and how to optimize them.
Completion of Essential Biomechanics Certificate requirements:
- Build a Strong and Supple Spine
- Power and Balance for Hip and Knee
- Simplifying the Shoulder Complex
- Postural Analysis
- Gait Analysis
- Conscious Touch
- Foot and Ankle: The Body’s Spring System
- Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols
PLUS . . .
- Core Integrity
- Breathing Mechanics and Protocols
- Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical, Functional Link
- Neurophysiology 101
- Myofascial Lines of Movement
- Advanced Postural Analysis
Total Cost: $4,445 US Payment plan available
BONUS: Two 60-minute Mentoring Sessions with Holly Wallis, Director of US Operations and CoActive Coach ($700 value)
Payment plan available.
Where to complete the programThe entire Advanced Specialist program is available for you right now on demand. Simply click the button below to book your FREE strategy call and let’s plan a course schedule that is convenient for you. Click on each course above for detailed course descriptions.
How to register
Click the button below to book a time to speak with our Director of US Operations, Holly Wallis. Together we will help you map out the most effective road map for success as a Body Harmonics Advanced Specialist.